What Is A K3 Marriage Visa?

Any United States citizen who is legally married to a foreigner can apply for a k3 marriage visa for their spouse. This visa allows the spouse to enter and live in the United States under a non-immigrant catergory while waiting for approval of their green card or to finish their own immigration process. The process for getting the k3 marriage visa is an easy one and can usually be done without the help of an attorney. In addition to being married, the spouse must also have a green card petition filed and be waiting for approval or be seeking permanent resident status in the United States.

Comments are closed.