Judgement Collections Are Tricky To Enforce

Judgement collections can sometimes be a headache or a hassle.

Often when a civil judgement is rendered and money is awarded, the guilty party refuses to pay. The plaintiff can choose to go back to court to enforce the judgement. This is sometimes successful. They can do it privately and try and come to some sort of agreement with the other party. They can also hire a third party company that specializes in judgement collections. This company will send letters, call and do everything they can to reach the guilty party. They may be authorized to make some sort of a lessor settlement if the party is williing to pay. More info: judgment collections New York

Comments are closed.